Monday, September 10, 2018

Cheers to the Flood...

Way back to home was a dreadful journey....
A journey that lasted more than 12 hours. A journey that changed my life for ever...but surely for better. My life would never be the same as before... because coming out of the safe zone and watching things going out of control was something that I had never experienced in my 20 year long life.
Erattupetta to Punalur...roads seemed longer than it was ever before.
The way back from hostel was unpredictable and risky at the same time, but it was now or never. So, I decided to pack my bags and get along with the flow. I had to pass through Alappuzha in my journey, Alappuzha, the land known for its scenic beauty and backwaters, which was now turned to be a tragic scene, due to the heavy rain prevailing for more than 3 months. All I could see was water, wherever eyes travels. The sunken lives of Kerala ...
But deep inside a voice reminded me one thing that am till date proud of, "This is Kerala, and we will overcome"

#Cheerachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miserable as it is!

Don't you think we are a weird generation of weird people? We say we love people out of love. But it's not like that, We love people...