Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Feminism! Oh wait, Fake Feminist Agenda!

 I do identify myself as a feminist.

But let me make it a bit more clear, even if I believe in the core idea of feminism I don't agree with 90% of the claims the so-called "feminism activists" are putting forward nowadays.

I must say the basic idea of feminism has gone wrong in this country. It would be foolish to expect the people who twist and turn almost every ideology even the Democracy and secularism according to their benefits, would spare a sensitive idea such as feminism. 

When I say I believe in feminism,

I said I believe that there should be equality in status and freedom for men and women,

I believe cooking, cleaning, and all the household works should be more of life skills than gender roles,

I believe a child should be the responsibility of his father as much as it is to a mother and there should be paid paternal leaves for taking care of a mother and child along with maternal leaves in almost all jobs,

I believe in equal pay for equal work,

I believe almost every job and vacancies should be identified as gender-neutral,

I strongly support the abolishment of practices like dowry which unconsciously state that girls are a burden to their parents,

I even recommend the removal of phrases such as "You are a girl, be obedient", "This work is not for boys", "Girls can't raise their voices", "A girl is a guest in her own house" and what not??

This is all I ever wanted, equality, in every perspective of life!

Now, let's talk about the pseudo-feminist perspective that I don't agree with,

See, you cant support both equality and reservation at the same time, both are extreme opposites of each other. So, when you are a feminist you can't cry for those privileges you enjoy for just being a woman. 

Let's take the case of Rhea Chakraborty, these feminists say that she has faced unfair media trial and slut-shaming in both media and public domains, they say that she 'is a women' and so she should be treated with respect.

Now, this is confusing? You are the ones who were shouting for equality till yesterday, now all of a sudden you start crying for the gender privileges that you were enjoying. How can that be possible? Can you guys even hear yourself when you blurt out these things? You even won't make sense to yourself!

You can't argue to treat her nicely just for being a woman. The first and foremost thing is that you can't expect people to respect you because you belong to a particular gender, respect should be earned. You cant cry when a woman criminal is treated as the same as a man criminal in this society. Understand that the word Criminal is gender-neutral and it is so for a reason as well. Because in the eyes of law a criminal is a criminal no matter what gender, caste, creed, or religion they belong to. (That's what equality before the law says if I am not wrong?)

This is like you cry for equality for ages, and when you are finally getting the equal treatment you become conscious that you are special and you need special treatment. That is the dumbest logic I have ever heard.

Now, if you are hurt because of humanity, that she has received inhuman treatment, then I must remind you that she isn't alone, her brother too has been harassed and arrested. I haven't seen a single man standing by his side for his rights and other blah blah. I haven't even seen a single one of you fighting for that cause either. And where was your humanity when a pure soul was drugged and murdered? It didn't bleed that day like it is bleeding now? oh! that was a man!! So isn't this clear cut gender division from your side? Now how can you preach gender equality when you, yourself are against its basic norms? 

At last, if you are saying about her human rights, let me tell you any person who commits such cold-blooded crimes automatically lose their right as humans in the first place. If they were humans they wouldn't have done all these and what good is a human being without humanity? So stop bragging about the human rights of criminals. That is the most ironic of all claims I have heard so far.  Let them face their karma. 

For God's sake don't say this is what you call feminism. This isn't feminism and this will never be. Don't give that name to your egoistic filthy propagandas!

I hope this helps!

    Pic Credit: ANI

#Cheerachi

  For more details visit:

Death of Sushant Singh Rajput - Wikipedia

Rhea Chakraborty Being Mobbed At NCB Office Is A New Low; Bollywood Reacts - Entertainment (mashable.com)

Rhea Chakraborty arrested in drugs case, in 14-day custody - india news - Hindustan Times



2 comments:

Miserable as it is!

Don't you think we are a weird generation of weird people? We say we love people out of love. But it's not like that, We love people...