Saturday, July 25, 2020

What Harry and Hermione taught me!

I have been a Potterhead for a long time now...
Not because the imaginary world and magic fascinates me, but because of the way it teaches us the value of relationships be it that of friendship, love or even enmity, it says about them all!
Harry and Hermione being my treasured lesson!
----------------------------------------------------------
They taught me that a girl and boy can be together their whole life and still remain friends...
They taught me whatever the hell happens if you hold on to your friends, then you could have all the power to change the world!
They taught me even though how weird and hopeless you are to the rest of the world, you will always have your best friend's  back...
They taught me to trust each other and have faith in each other even while doing the dumbest of things...
They taught me how best friends stand up for each other in  demanding times...
They taught me if you are the "better than the best" kind of friends, how  you understand each other even without saying a word...
They taught me to cope up with mood swings of your bestfriend and forgive each time they do something wrong out of a bad mood...
They taught me that it is possible to find a home in someone away from your real home...
Hermione taught me to choose your friendship over love when he needed her the most...
Every time when Harry hides something Hermione comes up with a "What is it Harry?"
Every time he takes a step to go all alone she comes up with a "I'll go with you"
Harry taught me how a boy can make his friend smile even when she is going through hell...
How a boy understand the slightest change in her behaviour when she is sad...
How he will go miles to keep her safe and fight for what she deserves...

At last they taught me how much every Hermione needs a Harry to be complete and vice versa!😍
Can't deny the fact that it is a wonderful feeling to know that you have someone who will stand by your side through all the ups and downs, through all those stupid decisions you have took so far and will take in the years to come, through all the smiles you will ever have and all those tears you will ever endure!
After all Friendship is its own brand of a powerful magic!✨

#Cheerachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miserable as it is!

Don't you think we are a weird generation of weird people? We say we love people out of love. But it's not like that, We love people...