Monday, August 3, 2020

3 August 2020

Dear "don't know who",


It's Rakshabandhan tody! 
For the first time in my life, I send a Rakhi to my brother, even though he is far away from me, I want him to know that I love him and miss him so much!
But each time I see something related to Sushant, the posts of his sister's, it stings!
I couldn't handle the pain!
Being a sister myself, imagining the pain of losing your only brother is a horrible thing in itself!
Then how can I?
Then again, he was the only lil brother of four sisters! I mean, Good loooooord!!!
What are they supposed to do now?
The pleasure of tying Rakhi that they enjoyed for the last 34 years has just been snatched away from them! Not just for today, but for the rest of their lives! I feel sad that all the prayers that they did for him all these years couldn't keep him safe! 
That sounds scary! Really really Scarryyyy! 

Di's may you have all the power in the world to cope with this loss!
Let that sink in! Sushant...you are loved!💖✨🦋

#Cheerachi

               
                         

Pic Credits: Twitter Pages @divinemitz, @shwetasinghkirti and @withoutthemind

For more details visit:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Miserable as it is!

Don't you think we are a weird generation of weird people? We say we love people out of love. But it's not like that, We love people...