Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Kite Runner

Book: The Kite Runner

Author: Khaled Hosseini

Language: English

After completing "And the Mountains Echoed" I felt the sudden urge of reading this one, as I have heard a lot about this one within that short period.
I kept on searching for it everywhere and finally found this little bundle of joy in Lulu Mall. 💫🤗
.
.
.
💥As I believed Khalid Hosseini will never disappoint me and that turned out to be true. This is one of the best reads I have ever had so far, the pictures it paints in the readers' mind will keep on haunting them for a while. I could always feel Aamir and Hassan within me. 
The way our little insecurities turn out to be life-changing decisions for others is beautifully portrayed in the book.

💥Eventually, it teaches you every crime in the world is a kind of theft in itself, 
" When you kill a man, you steal a life" 
And if you go on thinking about it further you could find undying examples for it in real life!
And you will agree at last, that every crime is theft in disguise!

💥Like every other Khaled Hosseini book, this one is also a bit emotional, that it will surely let you sigh at times and also remind you that not every story has a happy ending, sometimes the end won't hurt much is the only thing we can hope for.
.
.
.
"For you a thousand times over"
Is a line that will keep echoing in my mind forever!


#Cheerachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miserable as it is!

Don't you think we are a weird generation of weird people? We say we love people out of love. But it's not like that, We love people...