Thursday, December 24, 2020

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving a Fuck

Book: The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck

Author: Mark Mansion

Language: English




I was not a fan of non-fiction till the day I pick this one for a read! I was always skeptical about myself being engaged in a non-fiction read this much. I even doubted if I have that power to understand all these. If you can relate to this, then here is your solution to the problem!

💥"A counterintuitive approach to living a good life" as the tagline says is the first thing that struck me!

💥"THE SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING A FUCK" was actually a life-changing read for me. A lot of my fellow readers do have extreme opposite thoughts on the book, but I found it enlightening!

💥The first 20 pages are like an "entrance test", if you actually pass that test and move on to the next chapter, then there my friend is where the magic of this wonderful writing resides! Most of the people I have known either get bored somewhere between those 20 pages or just hesitate to pick it up for a read in the first place. Either way you are missing a great read.

💥There is no such thing as "not giving a fuck", we actually give way more fucks than we are meant to. So this book is simply about choosing those important things to give a Fuck about in life! 🤗 This is how I can literally summarize the book.

💥The language and the writing style is so simple that even a beginner can understand it without second thoughts.
The best thing that I found about the book is that it actually improved my general knowledge on certain subjects via stories that I would have never known if I wouldn't have chosen this book. Forever thankful to the author for this great treasure!

#Cheerachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miserable as it is!

Don't you think we are a weird generation of weird people? We say we love people out of love. But it's not like that, We love people...